FIRST VIEW – A JOB FIT INDICATOR
FirstView uses the most advanced psychometric methodology through sophisticated item construction within a proven construct of measurement. FirstView matches the accuracy of the finest 5th Generation instruments, yet takes only 15 minutes to complete. This is critical if you are using an assessment to screen large candidate groups for entry-level positions that may include retail salespersons, fast food workers, temporary staffing employees and others.
FirstView accurately measures these and other work function categories:
- Rules – consistency, ability to deal with change, need for structure, ability to follow rules and policies
- Extroversion – need to work with others, communication of enthusiasm, ability to talk and listen
- Assertiveness – decision-making, selling and closing abilities, ability to handle confrontation, willingness to take direction from others
- Teaming – teamwork, collaboration with others, competitiveness
- Sensitivity – emotional stability, handling of criticism and feedback, dealing with stress
- Organization – planning, spontaneity, time management attitudes, ability to handle details
- Social Desirability – an internal validity scale to determine if the candidate is being frank with their answers
- Cognitive Ability – an overall aggregate measure of cognitive skills
FirstView can be used effectively WITHOUT training or assistance.
FirstView is plug-and-play. Clients can use paper assessments and scoring software or an access code for the web application. FirstView’s output is direct knowledge – the candidate’s behavior is described within the context of the job requirements and processes. The hiring manager does NOT need expert interpretation. In this way, assessment technology can reduce hiring costs and improve performance at the same time.
Behavioral Interview Questions Driven by Advanced Psychometric Measurements
FirstView provides state-of-the-art behavioral interview questions automatically. FirstView questions are selected by advanced psychometric measurements and probe only those areas that target an individual’s weaknesses in the prospective job.
FirstView Predicts Behavior in 15 Key Work Function Categories
FirstView predicts the performance of the candidate in comparison to behavior that has been observed to be most effective in 15 job categories. You select the categories that best match the position you are hiring for.
Purchase Firstview Assessments Online.
FirstView Assessments - (5) per package - $150.00
FirstView assessment packets are available for purchase online. Simply provide us with your payment information and you will automatically be provided with a link to download your FirstView Assessments (5) pack in pdf file format.
NOTE: Once we receive payment, Bob Meyer will contact you within two business days to obtain more information prior to proceeding with the report.